Clovis Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Clovis Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The only "dining facilities" to alleviate hunger was a single vending machine.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Clovis Airport.
What to Expect
- Clovis is a very small airport; it is only served by one commercial airline and has three runways.
Where to Sleep
- We haven't received a review for this airport since 1998. If you have visited recently please write a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Clovis Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
At the time of this update, WiFi is not available at Clovis airport.
If sleeping in Clovis Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Days Inn & Suites Clovis - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hampton Inn Clovis - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Clovis - (13 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Clovis Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
This is a very small airport. bring your own food and entertainment.
The airport is open one hour before the day’s first scheduled flight and closes 30 minutes after the last scheduled flight of the day.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.