Daytona Beach Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Daytona Beach Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I love the airport and it is so convenient and everyone is so friendly
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Daytona Beach Airport.
What to Expect
- Daytona Beach International Airport is a medium sized airport with two levels, three runways, a six gate domestic terminal and an international terminal.
Short and long term parking is conveniently located
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Daytona Beach International Airport is not open 24 hours; it closes at 3:30am. We haven’t received a review of this airport since 2009 so we can’t confirm sleeping arrangements. If you’ve visited this airport recently please write a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Daytona Beach Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use airport lounges at this time.
If sleeping in Daytona Beach Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Residence Inn Daytona Beach Speedway Airport - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available on request.
- Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport- (5 min from the airport) Free 24-hr airport shuttle service available.
- Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway Airport - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway Airport - (5 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available on request.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Daytona Beach Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Daytona Beach Airport. You can also find broadband workstations adjacent to snack bar in the concourse.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Main Terminal (1st level) and airside at Gate 4 (2nd level).
- Baby Care - Baby Change Facilities are available in most restrooms.
- Business Center - A Business Centre is located on the 2nd level.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Duty Free & Shopping - There is one newsstand/gift shop, located airside on the 2nd level concourse between Gates 2 & 4.
- Food & Drinks - Java Moon Cafe (landside) and Sugar Mill Cafe (airside) offer light meals, soups, salads, and more, on the 2nd floor. Hours: Open 1.5 hours before first flight departure until 6:00PM. • The Junction Daytona Beach bars are located both landside and airside on the 2nd floor. Hours: 11:00AM - 6:00PM. • Outback Steakhouse and Houligan’s are available outside of the terminal, near the main entrance.
- Information Desk - Location: Main Entrance. Also look for the airport ambassadors wearing blue vests.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Pet Relief Area - Outside of baggage claim on the east side of the terminal, you will find a fenced-in yard with waste disposal bags available for your use, free of charge.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 3:30AM - after the last flight arrives.
Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
The following car rental agencies are located onsite in the baggage claim area: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Courtyard Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport • Days Inn Speedway • Hampton Inn Daytona Speedway/Airport • Hilton Garden Inn Daytona Beach Airport • Homewood Suites Daytona Beach Speedway - Airport • Residence Inn by Marriott Daytona Beach Speedway/Airport
Taxis are available outside at the east end of the airport terminal. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 02 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.