Duluth Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Duluth Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Duluth Airport.
What to Expect
- Duluth International is a medium sized airport with three levels and four gates served by three major commercial airlines. The airport terminal opens two hours before the first departure.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Duluth International airport hasn’t been reviewed yet so we can’t confirm sleeping arrangements; if you’ve visited this airport recently please write a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Duluth Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
If sleeping in Duluth Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Country Inn & Suites Duluth North - Less than 2 miles from the airport, this is the closest hotel to the airport. Free airport shuttle.
- Econolodge Near Miller Hill Mall - Less than 2 miles from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Days Inn Duluth by Miller Hill Mall - Less than 2 miles from the airport. No airport shuttle.
- Radisson Hotel Duluth-Harbor - Less than 6 miles from the airport. Free airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Duluth Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Duluth Airport. Connect to the “Duluth Airport Public Wi-Fi” network.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Two locations: 1st Floor, landside, opposite the car rental desks • 2nd Floor, airside, opposite Gate 4.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Two dining options are available: Arrowhead Grab N Go (2nd Floor, landside, before security checkpoints. Hours: 7:30 - 1:30PM) • Arrowhead Taphouse (2nd Floor, airside, opposite Gate 2. Hours: Open 30 minutes before 1st flight - last flight departure). Vending machines are located airside, near Gates 1 and 4.
- Information Desk - Location: 1st Floor, landside, near the baggage carrousels. In addition to the Information Desk, Blue Coat Ambassadors are standing by to answer your questions and help you find your way. Look for the staff members wearing bright blue coats.
The airport is open 2 hours before 1st flight departure until last flight departure of the day. Overnight stays are not permitted at this airport.
Local bus Route 5 serves Duluth International Airport. For route maps, schedules and fares, visit the DTA website.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz and National.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Duluth North • Holiday Inn & Suites Duluth Downtown • Radisson Hotel Duluth - Harborview • Sheraton Duluth Hotel.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal on a 24-hour basis. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.