Eugene Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Eugene Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
The bathrooms are quite lush.
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Eugene Airport.
What to Expect
- Eugene Airport is a small airport, the A gates are located on the main level and the B gates on the upper level.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Unfortunately we do not have current reviews from airport sleepers at Eugene Airport. If you’ve visited this airport recently please write a review!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Eugene Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free WiFi is available at the Eugene airport.
If sleeping in Eugene Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Value Inn Motel Eugene - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Valley River Inn - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available.
- Hilton Eugene - (15 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle service available on request.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Eugene Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Art in the Airport - Art and scheduled live music exhibitions are on display in the main lobby.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - ATMs are located landside in the main lobby, and airside near the A-Gates.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Three dining options are available: Willamette Grill Express (landside. Hours: 6:00AM - 8:00PM) • Willamette Grill (airside, B-Gates. Hours: 4:00AM - last flight departure) • Coast to Cascades Cafe (airside, A-Gates. Hours: 4:00AM - last flight departure).
- Information Desk - Look for the airport ambassadors wearing floral shirts, you may see them at the info booth or throughout the airport.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Musical Performances - Community groups, school choirs and individual performers can be seen in the main lobby at various times during the year.
- Shopping - Emerald City News and Gifts is located landside in the main lobby, and airside in the A-Gates area.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours. Airline ticket counters open at 3:30AM.
Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Hertz, Enterprise and National.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Courtyard Eugene Springfield • Hilton Eugene • Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield • Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield, Inn at the 5th • The Valley River Inn
Taxis and Shuttles
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required. OmniShuttle provides door-to-door shared-ride service, with a shuttle stop in front of the airport’s main entrance.
Last Updated: 09 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.