Freeland / MBS Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Freeland / MBS Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Freeland Airport.
What to Expect
- MBS airport serves the nearby cities of Midland, Bay City, and Saginaw.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Freeland Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available in MBS International Airport.
As it is not possible to spend the night inside MBS Airport, here are a few hotels in nearby Saginaw:
- TownePlace Suites Saginaw - (15 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
- SpringHill Suites Saginaw - (15 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available for a fee (US$ 40 one way).
- Residence Inn Saginaw - (15 minutes from the airport) Scheduled airport shuttle is available for a fee (US$ 40 one way).
- Fairfield Inn Saginaw - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
- Comfort Suites Saginaw - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw - (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near MBS Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes
- Baby Care Facilities - A diaper-changing station is available in the terminal.
- Baggage Carts - Yes
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - A snack bar/newsstand is available both landside and airside, along with a few vending machines.
The airport is open from 4:30AM until the last flight of the day.
Taxis are available, though they may need to be pre-booked. Contact information is available on the airport website.
Several companies offer car rental services onsite: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National.
Last Updated: 09 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.