Green Bay - Austin Straubel Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Green Bay Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Green Bay Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Green Bay Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
If you are an economy class traveller, you can enter these lounges at Green Bay - Austin Straubel airport through a membership program.
- Skybox Lounge - Location: Concourse A, Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Annual membership (US$30).
- Skybox Lounge - Location: Concourse B, Airside. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: Annual membership (US$30).
Free WiFi is available at Green Bay - Austin Straubel airport.
If sleeping in Green Bay - Austin Straubel Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Wingate by Wyndham Green Bay Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle
- Hotel J Green Bay - (5 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Extended Stay Airport - (5 min from the airport) Free 24-hour airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Green Bay - Austin Straubel Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Business Center - Two locations: airside, Concourses A and B.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Family Areas - Two locations: airside, Concourses A and B.
The airport is open from 4:00AM until one hour after last flight of the day.
Taxis are available, though you may need to pre-book them or call for a pick-up.
Companies that offer onsite car rental services include Avis/Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and Alamo/National.
Last Updated: 05 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.