Greenville–Spartanburg Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Greenville–Spartanburg Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
Limited but comfortable benches/couches as well as the seating in the bar area is available overnight. - batnaso
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport.
What to Expect
- Greenville Airport is a small airport with two concourses (Concourse A and Concourse B) and minimal shopping and dining options
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- We have no reviews from travelers who have slept in this airport, but reviewers have noted that the airport has comfortable benches in the terminal. Seating in the airport bar may also be available for overnight use.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Greenville Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
If sleeping in Greenville–Spartanburg Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Best Western Greenville Airport Inn - (2 miles from airport) The hotel’s free airport shuttle runs from 5:30AM to midnight.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Greenville Airport - (2.5 miles from airport) The hotel’s free airport shuttle runs Monday through Friday from 7:00AM to 10:00PM.
- Econolodge Inn & Suites Greenville - (3 miles from airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Greenville–Spartanburg Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Greenville-Spartanburg Airport. Business workstations with internet access are also available in the airport.
- ATMs - ATMs are available, though information on their exact location is not.
- Airport Tours – Available in a limited capacity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange – Available in the domestic departure hall and the international arrival and departure hall.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Hudson News offers periodicals, gifts, snacks and some convenience items.
- Food & Drink - Food concessions in the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Dunkin’ Donuts (Baggage Claim) • Flatwood Grill (Baggage Claim) • Thomas Creek Grill (Concourse A) • RJ Rockers Flight Room (Concourse B). In addition, there two snack bars, located at the top of the escalators in Concourses A and B.
- Information Desk - In addition to providing information and assistance, the Customer Service Counter also offers faxing and photocopying services, as well as stamps and a mail drop.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo/National, Avis, Budget, Enterprise and Hertz.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Best Western Greenville Airport Inn • Courtyard Greenville-Spartanburg Airport • Crowne Plaza Greenville • Econo Lodge Inn and Suites • Fairfield Inn Greenville-Spartanburg Airport • Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville Airport • Hampton Inn & Suites Greenville-Spartanburg I-85 • Hilton Garden Inn Greenville • Holiday Inn Express Greenville I-85 and Woodruff Road • Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville Airport • Hyatt Place Greenville • MainStay Suites Greenville Airport • Staybridge Suites Greenville/Spartanburg • Wingate by Wyndham Greenville Airport • Wyndham Garden Greenville Airport
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.