Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Gulfport-Biloxi Airport.
What to Expect
- The Gulfport–Biloxi airport has a single, walkable terminal.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- We have not received any reviews on this airport. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
Where to Sleep
- Since the airport is closed at night, sleeping here is not permitted.
For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Good to Know
- There is a USO Lounge at this airport, open to members of the military and their families (see more below).
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Gulfport-Biloxi Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use airport lounges at this airport.
- USO - USO Lounges are open to members of the military and their families free of charge. Location: Landside, 2nd Floor. Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM (Daily).
If sleeping in Gulfport-Biloxi Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport. Though there are not hotels adjoining the airport, the Residence Inn and Hilton Garden Inn are located directly across the street, about ¼ of a mile. Both hotels offer courtesy airport shuttle.
- Residence Inn Gulfport-Biloxi Airport - Free airport shuttle
- Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport - Free airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Gulfport-Biloxi Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Gulfport-Biloxi Airport. Computer workstations are also available.
- ATMs - Available and accept all major bankcards. Specific locations not available.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Hudson News offers periodicals, gifts, snacks and some convenience items.
- Family Services – Mother and baby changing rooms available.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions in the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Arby’s • Bayside Grill • Caribou Coffee • Lazy Magnolia.
- Information Desk – Visitors center available with an on-site Ambassador Program for welcoming guests.
- Luggage Carts - Available in baggage claim for a fee. Rate is unknown.
- Smoking Area – A ventilated smoking room is available airside.
The airport is open 5:00AM - 10:00PM.
Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz and National. Enterprise serves the airport in a nearby onsite.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Best Western Plus Seaway Inn • Clarion Inn • Fairfield Inn & Suites Gulfport • Hilton Garden Inn Gulfport Airport • Holiday Inn Gulfport/Airport • Residence Inn Gulfport-Biloxi Airport • Wingate by Wyndham Gulfport.
Taxis are available in the ground transportation area of the terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.