Jackson Hole Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Jackson Hole Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
good luck trying to charge your portable electronic devices.
- a traveller
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Jackson Hole Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny, but homey airport, with comfortable couches, end tables and a big fireplace!
- One review notes a lack of power outlets in the airport terminal. If you can find one, snag it and charge your electronics while you can!
- One restaurant/gift shop and one book store, both of which close in the evening.
- Vending machines are available after hours, but selection is limited, so grab a meal or two while you can!
- The airport provides free WiFi. See WiFi below.
Where to Sleep
- We have no reviews from travellers who actually slept in this airport.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are nearby hotels that provide airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Jackson Hole Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
If sleeping in Jackson Hole Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Flat Creek Inn - (11 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle 7:00AM - 10:00PM (reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance)
- Elk Refuge Inn - (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Rustic Inn at Jackson Hole - (12 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle 7:00AM - 11:00PM (reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Jackson Hole Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Jackson Hole Airport.
- ATMs - An ATM can be found near the baggage claim.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - Not available
- Food & Drink - There is only one restaurant - Jedediah's. Hours: 6:00AM - 7:00PM. Location: Airside. Vending machines are also available. Drinking fountains are located at the north end of the terminal.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - Not available
- Rest Zones- Not available
- Showers - Not available
- Smoking Areas - Not available
Hours are varied according season and daily flight schedule. The airport closes at night, so sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Hertz and Enterprise.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Homewood Suites by Hilton Jackson • Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa at Jackson Hole • The Lexington at Jackson Hole Hotel & Suites.
Taxis and Shuttles
Taxis and shared-ride shuttles are available in the ground transportation area during airport operation hours. All taxis are metered, and no reservations are required.
Last Updated: 15 January 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.