Lehigh Valley Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Lehigh Valley Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Lehigh Valley International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small single-terminal international airport with clean and modern facilities.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Lehigh Valley Airport Guide.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available throughout Lehigh Valley Airport.
If sleeping in Lehigh Valley Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Courtyard Allentown Bethlehem / Lehigh - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Days Hotel Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Wingate by Wyndham Allentown - (18 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Lehigh Valley Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport close by 8:00PM. Food options include:
- Shopping - Pick up a magazine, snack, or last minute travel item at Spirit of Lehigh News & Gifts.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Lehigh Valley Airport is connected to the local area via LaNta Bus (Lehigh and Northampton Transportation Authority). Private bus companies offer services to Philadelphia, New York City, New York City metropolitan airports, Quakertown, Reading, Kutztown, and more.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.