Little Rock Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Little Rock Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I kept waking up about every half hour to a recording echoing from baggage claim about 'Welcome to Little Rock' - Whit
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Little Rock Airport.
What to Expect
- The Little Rock airport has a single terminal with 12 gates.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- We have not received any reviews for this airport since 2007. If you have been there recently, please write a review.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Little Rock Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available at Little Rock Airport. Connect to the "LIT Free WiFi" network.
If sleeping in Little Rock Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Little Rock - (2 min from the airport) Closest hotel to the airport. Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free shuttle service to the airport and surrounding area (within 10 mile radius).
- Holiday Inn Little Rock Airport Conference Center - (3 min from the airport) Free shuttle service to the airport and surrounding area (within 10 mile radius).
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Little Rock Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Arkansas Gallery - Location: 2nd level adjacent to the customer care office.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Locations: lower level next to Starbucks • second level directly across from the Customer Care Center • concourse level near Gate 5.
- Baby Care Facilities - A Nursing Room is located on the Lower Level by Baggage Carousel 1.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Concerts - Free concerts are held every 1st and 3rd Friday on the Marketplace Stage
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules, with most closing at around 8:00PM. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
- Information Desk - The Visitor Information Center is located on the lower level, opposite Starbucks. Hours: 7:30AM - 10:00PM.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - Charging stations are located throughout the terminal. And new laptop workstations at either end of the concourse, near gates 1 or 12.
- Shopping - Options include a bookstore, Best Buy kiosk, and two newsstands.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited inside the airport.
The airport is open 24 hours. The TSA security checkpoint opens at approx. 4:30AM.
Keep in mind that airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Shuttles pick up at Exit D, near Baggage Carrousel 3. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Comfort Inn & Suites Airport • Doubletree Hotel Little Rock • Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock • Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport • Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conference Center • Holiday Inn Presidential • La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center • Little Rock Marriott • Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center • Super 8 Little Rock/North/Airport • The Empress of Little Rock • Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock.
Taxis are available outside of Exit H, near Baggage Carrousel 1 on the north side of the baggage claim area. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 27 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.