Little Rock Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Little Rock Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
I kept waking up about every half hour to a recording echoing from baggage claim about 'Welcome to Little Rock' - Whit
December 2000 - I had been planning for 2 years to go to a 5-day convention in Philadelphia the immediately after Christmas. On the afternoon of Christmas, a major ice storm rips through the south, shutting down airports at DFW, XNA, LIT, TXK, SHV, and MEM. All flights on the 26th are cancelled, and I'm still grounded at home in Little Rock. On the 27th, a couple of late morning and early afternoon flights are moving, but the airline doesn't have any availible flights left for the rest of the day.
I rack my brain to figure out a way to get at the front of the line for standby and not have to drive before the roads freeze over at night. I convince my parents to drive me to the airport that afternoon and let me sleep there overnight. This was before September 11th, so you could go through checkpoint without a boarding pass, but Security would clear out the gates each night. I and one other soul found a bench immediately before the checkpoint in front of the Terminal Restaurant. The bench was wide and padded (although too short for me). I kept waking up about every half hour to a recording echoing from baggage claim about "Welcome to Little Rock.
Have you been to Little Rock Airport recently? Write a Review!
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
no information available
Free WiFi is available at Little Rock Airport. Connect to the "LRNAFreeWiFi" network.
If sleeping in Little Rock Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Comfort Inn & Suites Little Rock - (2 min from the airport) Closest hotel to the airport. Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Days Inn & Suites Little Rock Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport - (3 min from the airport) Free shuttle service to the airport and surrounding area (within 10 mile radius).
- Holiday Inn Little Rock Airport Conference Center - (3 min from the airport) Free shuttle service to the airport and surrounding area (within 10 mile radius).
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Little Rock Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Arkansas Gallery: Location: 2nd level adjacent to the customer care office.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Locations: lower level next to Starbucks • second level directly across from the Customer Care Center • concourse level near Gate 5.
- Baby Care Facilities - A Nursing Room is located on the Lower Level by Baggage Carousel 1.
- Car Rentals: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Thrifty. Location: unknown.
- Concerts: Free concerts are held every 1st and 3rd Friday on the Marketplace Stage
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update it was not know if there are any 24 hour food or beverage concessions.
»Landside: Starbucks • River Bend Bar & Grill
»Airside: Starbucks • Great American Bagel • Burger King • Pizza Hut • Ouachita Brew House • Ouachita Landing and more
- Information Desk - An information booth is on the Upper Level. Look for airport ambassadors (Airport Angels Squadron) wearing red vests.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Mobile Charging - Charging stations are located throughout the terminal. And new laptop workstations at either end of the concourse, near gates 1 or 12.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - Smoking is prohibited inside the airport.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Shuttles pick up at Exit D, near Baggage Carrousel 3. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Comfort Inn & Suites Airport • Doubletree Hotel Little Rock • Hilton Garden Inn North Little Rock • Holiday Inn Express Little Rock Airport • Holiday Inn Little Rock-Airport-Conference Center • Holiday Inn Presidential • La Quinta Inn & Suites Downtown Conference Center • Little Rock Marriott • Red Roof Inn North Little Rock - JFK/City Center • Super 8 Little Rock/North/Airport • The Empress of Little Rock • Wyndham Riverfront Little Rock.
Taxis are available outside of Exit H, near Baggage Carrousel 1 on the north side of the baggage claim area. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 08 June 2015
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airport's and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items quoted in the guide, email me.