Molokai Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Molokai Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
There's a big handwritten sign that says 'Do not just drop your bags and wander off or they will go to the wrong island!' Everyone laughs and takes a picture of it. - airportreviewer
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Molokai Airport.
What to Expect
- Molokai is a very small airport with only three gates; you will be disembarking your plane onto the tarmac.
Where to Sleep
- The last review submitted for Molokai Airport was 2008, and it suggested sleeping in your rental car instead of the airport as it is very small. If you have visited this airport recently please write a review!
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Molokai Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
WiFi is not available at Molokai airport.
If sleeping in Molokai Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Molokai - (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Molokai Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Information not available
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - There is a staffed information desk, if you require assistance outside of the hours they provide a number to call.
- Food & Drinks - There is a snack bar located landside.
- Information Desk - Information not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Medical Services - The Airport Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Unit provides emergency first medical response during airport operating hours. The airport also has ten Automated External Defibrillators (AED) available.
- Showers - not available
- Smoking - permitted in the parking lot only.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo and Molokai Car Rental.
Taxis are available at the ground transportation area of the airport during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 21 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.