Muskegon Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Muskegon Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
the seats had arm rests so i could not lay down, but i dozed for about 45 min with no problems. - Melmel88
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Muskegon County Airport.
What to Expect
- A tiny single terminal small town airport with one restaurant
- Check-in and security go quickly, as this is not a busy airport
- WiFI is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- We have no reviews from travelers who have slept in this airport, but one review mentioned that all seats in the airport terminal have armrests.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Muskegon Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
WiFi is available at Muskegon Airport in the Brownstone Restaurant.
If sleeping in Muskegon Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Bel Aire Motel - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Hampton Inn Muskegon - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Muskegon Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no food and beverages concessions available.
- Information Desk - not available
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Showers - not available
The airport is open from 6:00AM until last flight arrival (around 11:00PM at the latest).
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Budget, Enterprise and National.
Express Transportation and Blue City Transportation offer private or shared ride shuttle service. Advanced reservations are highly recommended. The following rates were current at the time of this update (December 2015): Downtown Muskegon $17; Spring Lake/Grand Haven $25; Holland $60; Grand Rapids $85; Chicago or Detroit $350.
Last Updated: 21 April 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.