Myrtle Beach Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Myrtle Beach Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Myrtle Beach Airport.
What to Expect
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Myrtle Beach Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Myrtle Beach International Airport.
As it is not possible to stay overnight inside Myrtle Beach Airport, here are some hotels near the airport:
- Hilton Garden Inn Myrtle Beach - (7 minutes from the airport) A free airport shuttle is available (based on availability).
- Red Roof Inn Myrtle Beach Hotel - Market Commons - (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle is available.
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations South Beach Resort - (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Regency Towers - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Grand Atlantic Ocean Resort - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Myrtle Beach Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Baggage Carts - No.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Newspapers, magazines, snacks, and travel goods are sold at Hudson News.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Boardwalk Cafe • Caribou Coffee • Grab n Go • Nacho Hippo • Pavillion Bar and Grill • Steak ‘n Shake • Subway
- Information Desks - Three locations: 1st Floor, near middle entrance • 2nd Floor, on top of the escalators • 1st Floor, Baggage Claim
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - No.
- Pet Relief Areas - Locations:
- Outdoor area - Outside of the far end doors in Baggage Claim.
- Indoor area - Departures level, near the entrance to Concourse B.
- Quiet Room - For passengers with special needs who need to de-stress. Location: Baggage Claim Area, near the airlines’ baggage service offices.
The airport is open from 4:00AM until last flight of the day.
CoastRTA offers bus service on 7 fixed routes, located outside Door 5. Schedules and fares are available here: http://www.coastrta.com/about-coast-rta.aspx
A taxi stand is available outside Door 6.
The following companies offer onsite car rental services: Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless, and Thrifty.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.