Nantucket Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Nantucket Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Nantucket Memorial Airport.
What to Expect
- A small regional airport with clean, modern facilities and scenic views.
- Due to the small size of the airport, the terminal can get crowded during the busy summer months.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Nantucket Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available throughout Nantucket Airport.
If sleeping in Nantucket Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Nantucket Inn - (located opposite the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Jared Coffin House - (10 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- The Nantucket Hotel & Resort - (12 min from the airport) Shuttle service is available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Nantucket Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art in the Airport - Art exhibitions are on display, available for purchase, throughout the airport.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - The only dining option is Crosswinds Restaurant & Bar, open from 5:30AM - 9:00PM. Vending machines are also available.
- Shopping - There is an airport gift shop.
The airport is open from 5:30AM - 10:00PM.
NRTA “The Wave” local bus system links the airport to the town center, Nantucket high-speed ferries dock, and other The Wave bus routes, along its “Airport Route”. Buses run every 20 minutes during tourist season (May 22 - Sept 1) from 10:00AM - 1:00PM. At the time of this update, a one-way fare costs $2.00 per person.
The following car rental agencies are available onsite, located at the south end of the terminal near Crosswinds Restaurant: Hertz • Nantucket Island Rent-a-Car • Nantucket Windmill Auto.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.