Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Northwest Arkansas Airport.
What to Expect
- Northwest Arkansas is small, with two concourses and eleven gates frequented by four major airline carriers.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- Northwest Arkansas Airport hasn’t received a review yet, if you’ve visited this airport recently please write a review!
- This airport is open from 4:30am til the last flight departure, overnight stays are not possible.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there is a hotel near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Northwest Arkansas Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
At the time of this update there were no lounges that economy class passengers can pay to use.
Free WiFi is available at Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport.
If sleeping in Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville Airport - (5 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Arvest Bank has two ATMs. One is located opposite Security check-point entrance, and the other is immediately after Security check-point
- Baggage Carts - Yes
- Beauty Salon - On the Fly Beauty Salon - Hours: 9:00AM - 6:00PM (Mon-Fri) • 10:00AM - 6:00PM (Sat) • Closed (Sun).
- Business Center - There are business centers in 4 locations: Upper level, Concourse A, near Gates A-1 • Upper level, Concourse A, near Gates A-2 • Upper level, Concourse A, near Gates A-6 • Upper level, Concourse A, near Gates A-9.
- Business Conference Room - Large meeting room available for rent
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Family Restrooms - Two in the Upper level Concourse A. Locations: Across from Gate A-8 and next to Gate A-1
- Food & Drinks - There are no 24-hour food options in the airport. The following are open during flight operation hours: Jammin’ Java • Smokewood American Grill • Say Si Bon! • Arkansas Traveler News & Cafe.
- Golf Cart Service - A courtesy service available to/from check-point, gates, and parking lot.
- Mail Box / FedEx - Lower Level, next to the escalators
- Massage Chairs - Yes
- Payphones - Lower Level (landside) and Upper Level (airside)
- Play Area - The airport has an area for chess, checkers, poker/cards table, arcade. Location: Upper Level, Main Concourse, next to Observation Point.
- Pet Relief Area - Yes
- Police / EMT / Fire Dept - Location: Landside, Upper level, before the security checkpoint. Hours: Open 24/7
- Shoe Shine Stand - Yes
- Vending Machines - Location: Lower level, Arrivals Lobby, near baggage carrousels
- Yoga / Meditation Room - Location: Airside, Upper Level, Main Concourse.
The airport is open from 4:30AM until the last flight departs. Sleeping in the airport overnight is not possible.
Onsite car rental agencies include Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, Enterprise, National and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Comfort Suites Bentonville • Doubletree Suites Bentonville • Home-Towne Suites Bentonville • Hyatt Place Rogers • MainStay Suites Rogers • Wingate by Wyndham Bentonville.
Taxis and Shuttles
Taxis and shared ride shuttles are available in the ground transportation area of the airport terminal during airport hours of operation. All taxis are metered and reservations are not required.
Last Updated: 17 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.