Northwest Florida Beaches Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Northwest Florida Beaches Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, recently-built international airport with clean and modern facilities and a single, easily navigable terminal. The airport is in an isolated location.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Northwest Florida Beaches Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport. Connect to the “I Fly Beaches” network.
If sleeping in Northwest Florida Beaches Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Palmetto Inn & Suites - (17 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Panama City Beach - Pier Park Area - (19 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites PCB Pier Park Area - (19 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Northwest Florida Beaches Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Next to the downstairs gift shop
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate according to daily flight schedule. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Emerald Coast Pub • Espressology • Grayton Beer Landing Strip.
- Pet Relief Area - A designated, fenced-in pet relief area is available outside of the northern end of the terminal.
- Shopping - A gift shop can be found on the upper and lower levels.
The airport is open 24 hours.
The following car rental agencies offer services onsite: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Thrifty.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last Updated: 17 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.