Pitt–Greenville Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Pitt–Greenville Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Pitt - Greenville Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, clean and modern airport, served solely by American Eagle flights to and from Charlotte, NC.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Pitt- Greenville Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport.
If sleeping in Pitt–Greenville Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Express Greenville - (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Candlewood Suites Greenville - (7 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Best Western Plus Suites - Greenville - (9 min from the airport) Airport shuttle service available.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Pitt–Greenville Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Location: Landside, near the escalators.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Yes.
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 12:00AM.
Car rental services are offered onsite by Avis, Enterprise, and Hertz.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire 24 hours a day in the ground transportation area of the airport. Some taxis only accept cash as payment.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.