Plymouth Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Plymouth Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what travellers have reported to us during their time at Plymouth Airport.
What to Expect
- Plymouth Airport is very small with only two gates; it is open from 6am to 10pm.
- There are four charter airlines which operate out of this airport.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- This airport is not open 24 hours and a review hasn’t been submitted so we can’t confirm sleeping arrangements. If you have visited this airport please write a review
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Plymouth Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges.
If sleeping in Plymouth Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Plymouth - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Comfort Inn - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hilton Garden Inn Plymouth - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Plymouth Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Plymouth Airport.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drink - At the time of writing, no 24-hour options are available. There is one restaurant located at the airport called Plane Janes. It is open Monday – Wednesday (6:00AM to 3:00PM), Thursday/Friday (6:00AM to 9:00PM) and Saturday/Sunday (6:00AM to 5:00PM).
- Flight Schools – Three flight schools are based out of Plymouth Regional Airport (Alpha One, New England Helicopter Academy, Pilgrim Aviation).
The airport is open from 6:00AM - 10:00PM.
There are no rental car offices at the airport; however, the following companies will organize drop off and pick-up of rental cars at the airport. Be sure to specify this when you make your reservation. Companies include: Enterprise • Verc Rental Cars • Hertz.
Last Updated: 13 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.