Redmond Municipal Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Redmond Municipal Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Redmond Municipal Airport.
What to Expect
- Small municipal airport that serves Redmond and nearby Bend, Oregon.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Redmond Municpal Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Redmond Municipal Airport.
If sleeping in Redmond Municipal Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Redmond Inn - (3 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Best Western Plus Rama Inn - (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Motel 6 Redmond - (6 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Super 8 Redmond - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
- Comfort Suites Redmond Airport - (5 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
- Sleep Inn & Suites Redmond - (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Redmond Municipal Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Children’s Play Area - The children’s play areas feature large flat screen TVs with children’s shows, Lego tables, and comfortable family seating. Two location: Pre-screening area near baggage claim (landside) • Boarding Gates (airside).
- Duty Free & Shopping - Dancing River Gifts & Coffee. Two locations: Terminal lobby (landside) • Passenger Boarding Area (airside). Hours: 4:00AM until the last flight of the day.
- Food & Drinks - Avalon Aeropub is the airport’s full-service restaurant and bar. Location: 2nd Floor, airside, boarding area. Hours: 10:00AM until 30 mins after the last flight of the day.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.