Rochester International Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rochester International Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Rochester Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport is located in Minnesota. See also Rochester, New York.
- American Airlines and Delta Airlines service the airport using commuter jets.
- The airport is located near the Mayo Clinic.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rochester Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Rochester International Airport. Connect to the “RST FREE” network.
As it is not possible to stay in Rochester Airport overnight, here are some hotels near the airport:
- AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rochester Airport - (2 min from the airport) Free shuttle service to the airport and Mayo Clinic operates every hour on the hour from 6:00AM - 6:00PM (Mon - Fri excluding holidays).
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Rochester - (7 min from the airport) Shuttle services is available.
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester South - (7 min from the airport) Free shuttle to local attractions including the Mayo Clinic.
- Comfort Suites Rochester - (7 min from the airport) Courtesy transportation is available.
- Days Inn & Suites Rochester South - (7 min from the airport) Free shuttle service to the Mayo Clinic.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rochester Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Yes, in the main lobby.
- Car Rentals - Yes.
- Currency Exchange - No.
- Food & Drinks - 331 Express is the only dining option in the airport. Location: Main Terminal, airside. Hours: 5:00AM - 7:00PM, or one hour before first flight until last flight of the day. Non-travelling visitors who wish to dine with a traveller before their departure, can pick up a gate pass at any ticketing counter.
- Mini Library & E-Book Kiosk - Bookworms unite! Free books are available in the airport’s mini library. Read one and leave it in the airport, or take it with you, free of charge! You can also donate a few books of your own for your fellow travellers. Location: Lower Level, airside. Book lovers can also download ebooks free of charge from the “Books On The Fly” electronic kiosk. Library card not required for downloads. Photo booth and mobile charging are integrated into the kiosk.
- Mayo Clinic Information Desk - Mayo Clinic patients arriving into this airport can receive information and assistance in relation to their visit. Business intranet access also available. Location: Main Terminal lobby. Hours: 9:30AM - 6:00PM (Sun-Thurs).
- Mobile Charging - Charging stations are located throughout the airport terminal.
The airport is open from 4:30AM until last flight of the day.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.