Rogue Valley - Medford Airport
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rogue Valley - Medford Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Rogue Valley – Medford Airport.
What to Expect
- The airport is 1,335 feet (407 m) above sea level.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rogue Valley – Medford Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available at Rogue Valley- Medford Airport.
If sleeping in Rogue Valley - Medford Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Courtyard Medford Airport - (1 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle available on request. Call the Shuttle phone: 1 (541) 772-5656
- Candlewood Suites Medford - (3 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Super 8 Central PT Medford - (4 min from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available.
- Rogue Regency Inn - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Comfort Inn North - (6 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rogue Valley - Medford Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Duty Free & Shopping - Newspapers, magazines, snacks, and souvenirs are sold in Connections Made airport gift shop.
- Food & Drinks - Sky House Bar & Grill is the only dining option in the airport. Hours: 4:00AM until last flight.
- Information Center - Hours: 8:30AM - 5:30PM (Mon-Fri). Hours vary on the weekend.
- Oval Office Meeting Facility - The airport has its own Oval Office, available for rent for meetings, weddings, and other special events. All details of the room are designed to replicate the real life Oval Office in the White House, down to the 3D rose garden wallpapered windows!
The airport is open 24 hours. Proof of onward flight required in order to stay overnight in the terminal.
The SouthWest POINT offers limited service to/from the airport. Details are available on the airport website.
Taxis are available.
Several car rental companies are located in the terminal: Alamo, Budget, Enterprise, Hertz, and National.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.