Rutland Southern Vermont Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Rutland Southern Vermont Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Rutland Southern Vermont Airport.
What to Expect
- This small terminal serves three flights daily on nine-passenger Cessna 402 aircraft to Boston with typical flight times of 40 minutes.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Rutland Southern Vermont Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
WiFi is not available.
If sleeping in Rutland Southern Vermont Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Rutland - (9 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Hampton Inn Rutland - (9 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
- Days Inn Rutland - (8 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Rutland Southern Vermont Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Food & Drinks - The Hangar Cafe is the only dining option in the terminal.
The airport is open from 6:00AM until last flight of the day.
Last Updated: 08 December 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.