Santa Rosa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Santa Rosa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Santa Rosa Airport.
What to Expect
- The small terminal provides flights to several destinations in the western U.S.
- Free WiFi is available. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Santa Rosa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
There are no pay-per-use lounges at the airport.
Free unlimited WiFi is available at Santa Rosa airport.
If sleeping in Santa Rosa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sonoma County Airport- (5 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle.
- America’s Best Value Inn & Suites - Wine Country - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn & Suites - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
- Redwood Inn - (10 min from the airport) No airport shuttle.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Santa Rosa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
- Art in the Airport - Visitors to the airport can enjoy sculptures, comic strips and other artwork dedicated to Charles M. Schulz, the airport’s namesake and man behind the Peanuts comic strip. The airport is in the process of adding local artworks to their collection.
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update, the only dining option is Sky Lounge Steakhouse & Sushi Bar. Hours: 7:30AM - 9:00PM. Vending machines are also available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
Last Updated: 27 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at email@example.com.