Sarasota–Bradenton Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Sarasota–Bradenton Airport Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Sarasota - Bradenton International Airport.
What to Expect
A small , convenient single-terminal international airport.
Check out the 6,000-gallon saltwater aquarium on the 2nd floor!
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Sarasota / Bradenton Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available throughout Sarasota Airport. Connect to the ““SRQWIFI” network.
If sleeping in Sarasota–Bradenton Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport- (3 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport - (4 minutes from the airport) Free 24-hour roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- SpringHill Suites Sarasota Bradenton - (1 minutes from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service available on request.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Sarasota–Bradenton Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art in the Airport - Rotating art exhibits, featuring local student artists, are on display throughout the airport.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Two locations: 2nd Floor, landside, just before the security checkpoint • Ground floor, landside, west side of baggage claim.
- Baby Care Facilities - Baby Change facilities are located throughout the landside and airside areas of the terminal.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate with varying schedules. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options. Food options include: Dewar’s Clubhouse • Dewars To Go • Dunkin’ Donuts • Freshens • Gulf Breeze Cafe • Starbucks.
- Information Desk - There is one information desk on the ground floor (landside), and an information desk located airside and landside on the 2nd floor.
- Luggage Carts - SmarteCarte luggage carts are available for use for a $4 refundable fee.
- Massage Chairs - You can find self-service massage chairs on the concourse, on the 2nd level of the main terminal, and on the west side of baggage claim.
- Pet Relief Areas - An indoor pet relief area is available airside on the main concourse, near Gate B2. Additional pet relief areas are located outside on the east and west ends of the terminal.
- Shopping - There are two shops located landside, and an additional shop located airside.
The airport is open 24 hours. A valid photo ID and plane ticket or proof of flight are required if you must spend the night in the airport.
Sarasota Airport is linked by public bus to Sarasota County (via SCAT) and Manatee County (via MCAT).
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite in the baggage claim area: Alamo • Avis • Budget • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Payless • Thrifty.
Some local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details. Some of the hotels can be contacted via courtesy phone line at the Reservation Center in the baggage claim area. Here are some hotels that offer airport shuttle service: Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Airport • Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota - Bradenton Airport • Hilton Garden Inn Sarasota - Bradenton Airport • Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport Hotel • Indigo Sarasota • Hyatt Place Sarasota - Bradenton Airport • Residence Inn Sarasota Bradenton.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area, near the west end of the airport terminal.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.