Tallahassee Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tallahassee Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the name of a hotel near the airport in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tallahassee International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small, laidback airport with two concourses (Concourses A and B), served mainly by domestic flights. At the time of this update, a new international terminal is in the planning stages.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tallahassee Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
Free WiFi is available throughout Tallahassee Airport.
If sleeping in Tallahassee Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- DoubleTree Hotel Tallahassee - (15 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service.
- Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol - (11 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service on request.
- Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection - (15 min from the airport) Free roundtrip airport shuttle service available daily from 7:00AM - 11:00PM.
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Tallahassee Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price.
- Art in the Airport - There is an art gallery near the ticketing counters.
- Business Center - Workstations and internet access are available in the Business Center, located airside in Concourse A (near American Airlines). The FAMU Hospitality Room also offers workstations in a landside location.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Food & Drinks - Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules, with some open as early as 4:30AM. At the time of this update, there are no 24-hour dining options.
The airport is open from 4:00AM - 12:30AM.
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite in the Ivan Munroe Terminal building: Alamo • Avis • Dollar • Enterprise • Hertz • National • Thrifty.
Some local hotels offer shuttle service to and from the airport. Contact your hotel of choice for availability and details. These hotels offer airport shuttle service: DoubleTree Hotel Tallahassee Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection Residence Inn Tallahassee Universities at the Capitol.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area, at the east end of the terminal near baggage claim.
Last Updated: 15 February 2017
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.