Tulsa Airport Guide
In this section you will find traveller airport reviews as well as our Tulsa Airport Guide with info on WiFi, lounges, facilities and services....and yes, even the names of some airport hotels in case you decide that sleeping in the airport is not for you!
A police officer saw me bunking down and asked if I needed anything and offered me a wakeup if I wanted. - PatrickATX
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Tulsa International Airport.
What to Expect
- A small international airport with two concourses (Concourses A and B)
- After airport restaurants and shops close for the night, vending machines are the only in-airport snack option. Microwaves are available upstairs near Concourse A. Buy your food and drinks before the concessions close.
- The airport provides free WiFi. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
Where to Sleep
- After security checkpoints close for the night, passengers are restricted to landside only. Passengers sleeping airside will be required to go back to landside until security reopens, and will need to clear security again to re-enter.
- Lots of comfortable oversize chairs near the rental car counters, good for catching a catnap or two
A few armrest-free benches are available in the baggage claim area.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide free airport shuttles. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
For more information about the services and facilities available, scroll down to continue exploring our Tulsa Airport Guide. Send us your airport tips to help us keep this information up to date.
In this guide we may refer to locations as "landside" and "airside". Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
- Military and Veteran's Lounge - Location: Concourse A, near Gate A1
If sleeping in Tulsa Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport.
- Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport - (2 min from the airport) Located at the airport’s main entrance. Free airport shuttle service available.
- Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport - (2 min from the airport) Located at the airport’s main entrance. Free airport shuttle service available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Tulsa Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at Tulsa Airport.
- ATMs / Cash Machines - Locations: near the security checkpoint and ticketing lobby (landside) and in the A & B concourses (airside).
- Baby Care Facilities - A lactation room is located just before the security checkpoints.
- Baggage Carts - Available throughout the airport. Fee: $4.00
- Business Center - Location: Concourse B, Airside.
- Car Rentals - Yes, see our Airport Transportation section below.
- Chapel - Location: Concourse B Baggage Claim Area, on the upper level (landside)
- Children's Play Area - Location: Landside
- Currency Exchange - not available
- Food & Drinks - At the time of this update there were no 24-hour food and beverage concessions at the airport. Vending machines are located in each meeter and greeting waiting area at each concourse exit, on Concourse A near gate 27 and Concourse B near Gate B1.
- Information Desk - Airport Ambassadors are available to help 6:00AM - 7:00PM every day.
- Luggage Storage & Lockers - not available
- Massages - Locations: Landside and Airside at various locations in the airport.
- Showers - not available
The airport is open 24 hours.
Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
Buses and Shuttles
Tulsa Transit buses 203 and 318 serve the airport, stopping curbside by the baggage claim area to pick up and drop off passengers. For route maps, schedules and fare information, visit the Tulsa Transit website.
Oklahoma State University offers low-cost transportation between Tulsa and Stillwater, available to both students and the public via Big Orange Bus (BOB). Reservations are required to ride the BOB, which runs between OSU-Stillwater campus (N. Greenwood stop) and OSU-Tulsa campus. Passengers can travel between the airport and OSU-Tulsa campus via taxi or Tulsa Transit bus 203. A one-way ticket for the BOB is $13 per person ($7 for students). Total trip time between the two campuses is 75 minutes in one direction, and total trip time between OSU-Tulsa campus and the airport is 35 minutes by bus. For information and reservations, visit the OSU website.
Pelivan Transit offers demand response, door-to-door shuttle service to rural areas within the six counties and ten Native American tribal jurisdictions of northeastern Oklahoma .
Onsite car rental agencies include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, Hertz, National, Payless and Thrifty.
Several area hotels provide airport transportation service as a courtesy to their guests. Here are a few hotels offering airport shuttle service: Americas Best Value Inn - Tulsa Airport • Best Western Syracuse Airport • Clarion Inn Tulsa International Airport • Comfort Suites Central/I-44 • Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Tulsa • Courtyard Tulsa Downtown • Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa - I-44 • Hampton Inn & Suites Tulsa North/Owasso • Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport • Holiday Inn Tulsa City Center • Hyatt Regency Tulsa • La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Airport / Expo Square • Super 8 Tulsa/Airport/State Fairgrounds • The Campbell Hotel • Wyndham Tulsa.
Taxis are available curbside, outside of the baggage claim area. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required. The following estimated fares were current at the time of this update: downtown Tulsa $20; University of Tulsa $16; American Airlines $13; Tulsa Bus Plant $12 and Southern Hills Marriott $33. Prices are based on one passenger with a single piece of luggage.
Last Updated: 24 June 2016
The information in this Airport Guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports and their web sites. The information above is subject to change without notice. Use it for informational purposes only to help you during your stay. To report errors, or to add/change any items mentioned in the guide, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.