Developed first in Finland, GoSleep is spreading quickly across the globe, providing solace to sleeping souls through ultra-efficient pods. With 24-hour availability, safe storage space, comfort and privacy, these stand alone human cocoons are becoming a leader in the airport sleeping world.
- Abu Dhabi: Located in Terminal 3, 2nd floor, Gate 35, between Etihad transfer desks, $10-18/hour depending on your length of stay
- Amsterdam: Concourse D
- Baku: Terminal 1, Airside
- Bangalore: International Departures
- Beijing: Terminal 2 and 3
- Belo Horzonte: Location not known
- Dubai: Concourses A and B (within the Maharaba lounge) and Concourse C
- Hangzou: in the Resting Room on 1st Floor
- Helsinki: Gates 31, $7/hour
- Moscow Sheremetyevo: Coming Soon
- New York City (JFK): Coming Soon
- Perth: Terminal 1, International
- Tallin: Gate 9 and Nordea Lounge
- Tokyo Haneda: Terminal 1 and 2
- Xi’an: Location not known
GoSleep Pods are tiny capsules with storage space underneath the seat cushion for personal belongings. The pods themselves are a reclining chair with a roller blind that can be closed fully or partially for privacy.
Facilities and Amenities
All pods are equipped with USB and regular charging ports. Depending on the host terminal, you may be able to rent pillows, blankets, computers, internet, shower kits and eye shades. These amenities vary from airport to airport.
These pods are located after security at all airports, meaning only guests with proof of onward travel will be able to access them. Pods can be rented by the hour.