Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Brescia Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
It was quite warm at night and I talked to 2 other tourists so time flew away quite fast. – tg_mak
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Brescia Airport.
What to Expect
- A small airport that operates a few seasonal flights on Meridana Airlines and Olbia Airlines.
Where to Sleep
- As of October 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have attempted to sleep in this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Beretta Sky Suite – details are unknown
If sleeping in Brescia airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Albergo La Piana – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Palazzo Novello – (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. The hotel suggests a taxi for approx. 20,00€. » Check Rates
- Garda Hotel (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hotel Elefante – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available upon request ($). » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Brescia on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
At the time of this update, Brescia Airport does not offer WiFi in the airport.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Baby Care Facilities – Baby changing tables are located in restrooms throughout the airport.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open 24 hours.
As of October 2018, Brescia airport is served by the following airlines: Lufthansa • Alitalia • Air France.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
There are two bus services available at Brescia Airport, and they are both timed to coincide with flights (delayed flight, the bus waits). Bus No 23 connects the airport to the Brescia main bus station which is also conveniently located near the train station. If you are flying to Brescia as a means of reaching Verona, you can take the Verona shuttle bus directly from the airport.
Taxis are available at the taxi rank in front of the Arrivals area. All taxis are metered, and reservations are not required.
Last updated: 2018-10-29
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.