Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Changzhou Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Changzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- This airport seems to be one terminal that connects to primarily Chinese destinations, and a couple international cities.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of November 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 30 minutes of the airport, though none provide an airport shuttle. See our Airport Hotels section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Domestic First Class Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 2. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- International First Class Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, opposite Gate 1. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Changzhou Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Super 8 Hotel Changzhou Tong Jiang – (28 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Jinjiang International Hotel – (25 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Holiday Inn Express Changzhou Center – (25 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Changzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Changzhou Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Location: Landside, East side of the Departure area.
Baggage Carts – Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available at the airport at the entrance of the International and Domestic Departure Halls (2nd Floor) and in the Baggage Claim area (1st Floor).
Duty Free & Shopping – It is not known if Duty Free shopping is available. The airport offers a few shops selling souvenirs and local specialties. Locations and hours are not available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Medical Services – Available at a clinic which is located Airside, West side of the security inspection channel.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. We recommend that you read a few reviews before deciding to sleep in the airport overnight. If you know the airport hours, please send an email to [email protected] and we will update this airport guide.
As of November 2018, Changzhou airport is served by the following airlines: China Southern • Air China • China Eastern • Sichuan Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Hotel Buses and Shuttles
The airport offers a few bus options which connect you to the many central bus stations where you can complete onward travel. Unfortunately, at the time of this November 2018 update, we do not have further information; however, seek assistance at the airport to determine your best method of travel.
The city of Changzhou has 2 railway connector stations: the South which connects you to regular trains (and limited bullet trains) and the North which connects you to bullet trains. Unfortunately, at the time of this November 2018 update, we do not have further information about how to connect to the train stations from the airport; however, seek assistance at the airport to determine your best method of travel.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-11-07
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.