Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Eilat Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, we are here to give you the low-down on what travellers have reported back to us during their time at Eilat Airport.
What to Expect
- Eilat Airport mostly handles domestic flights to Tel Aviv and Haifa with international flights operating instead to Ovda International Airport. The airport is expected to cease civilian operations by 2017 when Eilat’s new international airport, Ramon Airport, should become operational.
Where to Sleep
- As of November 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
There are no pay-per-use lounges in the airport.
If sleeping in Eilat Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- C Hotel Eilat – (5 minute walk from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Americana Hotel – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Astral Palma Eilat Hotel – (5 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotel deals in Eilat on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Baggage Carts – Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available free of charge at the entrance to the airport.
Currency Exchange – Yes
Duty Free & Shopping – A souvenir/gift shop is available in the terminal.
Food & Drinks – “Daily Bar” shops sell snacks, beverages, and newspapers in the landside areas and airside in the Departures Hall.
Information Desk – It is not known if there is an Information Desk available; however, there is a Tourist Information Center that could be of assistance.
Luggage Carts – Available at the terminal entrance, free to use.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, write a review or email us at [email protected]
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The airport is open from 5:30AM -10:30PM (Sun-Thurs) • 6:00AM – 6:00PM (Fri & holiday eves) • 7:00AM – 11:30PM (Sat & holidays).
As of November 2018, Eilat airport is served by the following airlines: Arkia • Israir • Laufer Aviation • Ryanair.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
There are no car rental companies available at the airport.
Taxis are available.
Last updated: 2018-11-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]