Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Harbin Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
HRB Airport Overview
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down about what to expect during your time at Harbin Taiping International Airport (code: HRB).
What to Expect
- The airport has a Domestic and International Terminal and offers more than 50 routes.
- WiFi is available in the lounges. See WiFi in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can buy a pass and relax in one of the airport’s lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and access information.
Where to To Sleep
- As of March 2020, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, all services and times listed below are subject to change. In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by purchasing a lounge pass. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Golden Century Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, 2nd Floor, next to Check-in Desk # 54.
- Golden Century Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, between Gates 13 and 14.
If you are a First or Business Class traveller you may have access to the lounges listed below. For more information, check the airline’s website.
- China Southern First Class Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, near Gate 3.
- China Southern First Class Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, near Gate 14.
We are often asked about Arrivals Lounges, as some arriving passengers would like a comfortable place to wait until they continue their journey into the city. If this is you, check out the Golden Century Lounge, located next to Check-in Desk # 54.
If sleeping in Harbin Taiping Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Jinnuo Hotel Harbin Taiping International Airport – (0.3 Miles from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Harbin Airport Hotel – (0.4 Miles from the airport). No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Yuxiang Hotel Harbin Taiping International Airport – (0.5 Miles from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Harbin Taiping Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Harbin Airport inside the lounges. At the time of this update, we do not have information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free shopping is available in the International Terminal. In the Domestic Terminal you will souvenir shops.
Food & Drinks – There is a buffet restaurant on the 3rd Level while the 2nd Level offers cafes in both the Domestic and International Terminals. At the time of this update, we do not have any information about 24-hour concessions.
Information Desk – If you have any questions, there is an airport information desk available to provide assistance. Location: in the centre of the Domestic Departures Hall.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Apparently there is a luggage storage room available on the 2nd Level. Fees: CNY 5/bag/4 hours, CNY 10/bag/4 – 10 hours, CNY/bag/10 – 16 hours and CNY 20/bag/16-24 hours.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – There are no dedicated sleeping areas, quiet areas or rest zones. If this information has changed, click here to update this guide.
Showers – Information not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide and we will update this airport guide.
Harbin airport is served by the following airlines: Asiana • Air China • China Eastern • China Southern • Hainan • Hong Kong Express • Juneayo • Qantas • SAT • Shandong Air • Shanghai • Shenzhen • Sichuan Airlines • United • Vladivostok • Xiamen • Yakutia.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Taxis are readily available. At the time of this update, a taxi to the Harbin railway station costs CNY 130-150 and to the city center expect about CNY 100.
The airport is well connected to the bus system offering connections to the Harbin railway station, hotels and other downtown areas. Ask for assistance at the airport information desk.
Last updated: 2020-03-05
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.