Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Kalimarau Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
BEJ Airport Overview
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kalimarau Raja Alam International Airport.
What to Expect
- Kalimarau Airport (code: BEJ) consists of one terminal divided into domestic and international areas.
- WiFi is available in the paid-use lounge. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport though they don’t provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, all services and times listed below are subject to change. In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- El John Executive Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs.
If sleeping in Kalimarau Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Palmy Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) Reviews speak to a free airport shuttle. This has not been verified. Plan ahead. » Check Rates
- Grand Parama Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kalimarau Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Tanjung Redeb Airport inside the airport lounge. At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – There are no dedicated sleeping areas, quiet areas or rest zones. If this information has changed, click here to update this guide.
Showers – Not available.
While it appears that this airport closes at night, as of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide.
Tanjung Redeb airport is served by the following airlines: Garuda Indonesia • Nam Air • Sriwijaya Air • Susi Air • Wings Air • Xpress Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Information currently unavailable.
Last updated: 2020-06-17
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.