Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Kendari Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Kendari Airport.
What to Expect
- The new terminal opened in 2012 with flights to a few Indonesian destinations.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of December 2018, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport that provide airport shuttles, though most charge a fee. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Kendari Haluoleo Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Wonua Monapa Hotel Resort – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available ($). » Check Rates
- Zahra Syariah Hotel Kendari – (20 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available ($). » Check Rates
- Swiss-Belhotel Kendari – (30 minutes from the airport) Free airport transfers are available upon request (email). » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Kendari Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
At the time of this update we were unable to confirm whether the airport WiFi is available for free or a fee. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Showers can be found in the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ]
The airport is open from 7:00AM – 8:00PM.
As of December 2018, Kendari airport is served by the following airlines: Batik Air • Citilink • Garuda Indonesia • Lion Airlines • Sriwijaya Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Both metered taxis and shared-ride taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-12-14
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.