Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Łódź Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Łódź Airport.
What to Expect
- The current operating terminal, T3, opened in 2012, with services to several European destinations. No domestic service is available.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of two airport lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- Sleeping overnight here is not possible.
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- VIP Lounge – Location: 1st floor, airside, within the restricted zone. Hours: unknown. Lounge Access: rates start at 500,00 PLN per person for the first hour. [ more lounge info ]
- Business Executive Lounge – Provides food, hot/cold beverages, alcoholic beverages, and free WiFi. Location: 1st floor, airside, within the restricted zone. Hours: Open 2 hours before each Adria Airways flight departure. Lounge Access: Adria Airways Business-Class passengers and voucher holders.
If sleeping in Łódź Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Nocleg Basniowy – (7 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Iness Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Ibis Łódź Centrum – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Łódź Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Airport WiFi / Internet
Free WiFi is available at Lodz Airport. Connect to the “LodzAirport” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Machines are operated by BZ WBK, Euronet, Planet Cash and PKO BP. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: it appears that machines are only available Landside, plan accordingly.
Chapel – Location: 1st Floor, landside. Hours: Open during airport terminal hours.
Children’s Play Areas – When you want to ensure your kids burn off all their energy before their flight, take them to one of the children’s play areas. Locations: Airside, 1st floor.
Currency Exchange – ICE and Travelex – Locations: 1st floor.
Duty Free & Shopping – Aelia Duty Free and Keraniss offer duty-free shopping in the airport. Books, magazines, snacks, beverages, and more are available for purchase at 1Minute, Relay, and PHU Konrad.
Food & Drinks – Food concessions throughout the airport operate on varying schedules during airport terminal hours of operation. Dining options include: 1Minute • Flying Bistro • SO! Coffee • The Coffee House.
Information Desk – Need help finding your way? An information desk can be found on the Ground Floor in front of the check-in desks.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Medical Services – Urgent and emergency medical care is available at the airport medical center. Location: Ground Floor. Hours: Open during airport terminal hours.
Observation Deck – Relax and watch planes taking off and landing from the vantage point of the airport’s observation deck. Location: Location: 1st Floor, airside.
Parents Room – Three parents room are available for diaper-changing and breastfeeding. Locations: landside and airside
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – A shower is available in the VIP Lounge [ see Airport Lounges above ]
Travel Agency – Yes
The airport is open from 7:00AM – 7:00PM (Mon-Sun).
As of December 2018, Łódź airport is served by the following airlines: Lufthansa • Ryanair. Note: other airlines may serve the airport on a seasonal basis.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following companies have car rental counters at the airport: Avis, Europcar, Hertz, National and Speed Rent-a-car.
Last updated: 2019-01-03
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.