Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Monteria Los Garzones Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
What to Expect
- A smaller airport offering multiple daily flights to Medellin, Cartagena, Bogota and few other locations.
- Food services are available at the airport. Hours: unknown. Plan ahead.
- Free WiFi is available. See the WiFi section below.
- Economy class travellers can buy a pass and relax in one of the airport’s lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and access information.
Where to To Sleep
- As of January 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by purchasing a lounge pass and/or through a lounge membership program. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Monteria Los Garzones Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Cinco Monteria – (0.5 Miles from the airport) Airport shuttle service is not available. » Check Rates
- Hotel Florida Sinu – (1.0 Mile from the airport) Airport transportation is available. Contact the hotel for information. » Check Rates
- Hotel El Campanario – (1.1 Miles from the airport) Airport shuttle service is not available. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Monteria Los Garzones Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available throughout the airport. Connect to the “AeropuertoMontería-MTR” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: 2nd Level.
Duty Free & Shopping – Duty Free is not available. The airport offers an accessories store and a souvenir type shop.
Food & Drinks – The airport offers ten restaurant/coffee options for travellers. Location: 2 options are available Airside, while Landside offers a larger variety with 8 options. Hours: Unknown.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available at the airport.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Information not available.
Showers – Information not available.
Travel Agencies – If you are arriving in Monteria and need local arrangements or help planning a really last minute trip abroad, there is a Turismo del Morrosquillo travel agent with an office at the airport (1st Level) that can probably be of assistance.
The airport is open 5:30AM -11:00PM.
As of January 2019, Monteria airport is served by the following airlines: ADA • Avianca • EasyFly • Latam • Viva Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The airports hours of operation are from 5:30AM – 9:00PM. It is not known if you are permitted to stay at the airport outside of these hours. If you know the airport policy, please click here to update this airport guide and we will update this airport guide.
Last updated: 2019-01-14
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.