Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Mudanjiang Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Mudanjiang Airport.
What to Expect
- This small, single terminal airport connects to a few regional Chinese and international destinations.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of three airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 25 minutes of the airport, though none provide an airport shuttle. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- Domestic First Class Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- International First Class Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- VIP Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, 2nd Floor. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Mudanjiang Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Edinburgh Fashion Hotel – (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Hawaii International Business Hotel – (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Oriental Pearl International Hotel – (25 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Holiday Inn Mudanjiang – (25 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Mudanjiang Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Mudanjiang Airport inside the lounges.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of February 2018, Mudanjiang airport is served by the following airlines: Air China • Korean Air • China Eastern • China Southern.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Information currently unavailable. If you are familiar with the modes of ground transportation available at this airport and would like to contribute to this airport guide, please email us at [email protected]
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]