Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Nanning Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Nanning Airport.
What to Expect
- It seems that the airport’s Landside may be open 24-hours, though the available restaurants close for the night.
- The old airport comprises a single, easy to navigate terminal.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of several airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Nanning Wuxu Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Nanning International Airport Hotel – (2 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available. The airport hotel can be reached on foot in 10 minutes or less, if travelling light. » Check Rates
- GreenTree Inn Guangxi Nanning Baisha Avenue Provence Business Hotel – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- New Cozy Harbour Hotel – (20 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- 7Days Inn Nanning Jiangnan Bus Station – (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Nanning Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Nanning Airport inside the lounges. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: Domestic Arrivals Hall, 1st Floor, on the right side.
Baggage Carts – Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available in the arrivals and departures area.
Banking Services – There are 2 banks located inside the airport which may provide currency, they can be found in the 2nd Floor of the Terminal and another just opposite the Terminal building.
Business Centre – Location: 2nd Floor. Hours: 7:30AM – 10:30PM.
Currency Exchange – Information not available.
Dressing Rooms – 4 available and can be found at the exits of Domestic and International Arrivals.
Food & Drinks – There are a few restaurants to choose from, hours range from 6:00AM – 11:30PM.
Information Desk – Information not available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Luggage storage is available at luggage counters located in the Arriving Hall on the 1st Floor and the Departure Hall on the 2nd Floor. Rate are CNY 5 per item (day rate) and CNY 10 per item (night rate).
Medical Services – Provided 24 hours a day, head to the west side of the 1st Floor of the Terminal Building.
Post Office – As well as the usual postal services is also sells books, magazines, etc. Location: 2nd Floor of the Terminal. Hours: 8:00AM – 11:00M and 2:00PM – 5:00PM.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
The public area of airport remains open 24 hours, not confirmed.
As of February 2018, Nanning airport is served by the following airlines: Air China • Cathay Pacific • Sichuan Airlines • China Eastern • Hainan Airlines • Capital Airlines • China Southern • Xiamen Airlines • Korean Air.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Four dedicated bus lines run between the airport and city center:
- Airport Bus 1: to/from Vienna Hotel Nanning Chaoyang Road, near Nanning Railroad Station.
- Airport Bus 2: to/from Jiangan Bus Terminal and Nanning International Hotel (near the South Lake).
- Airport Bus 3: to/from Nanning Zoo.
- Airport Bus 4: to/from Nanning East Railway Station.
- Public Bus No. 301 also travel between the airport and Chaoyang Square, departing every 15-20 minutes between 6:00AM and 8:00PM (approximately).
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Drivers are not always willing or able to use the meter, so be prepared to negotiate your fare before hopping in. A fixed price is available to downtown from the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]