Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Taiyuan Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
What to Expect
- The airport serves both domestic and international flights and is well connected to transportation systems for onward travels.
- Modern amenities are available such as a mother and child room, medical clinic and banking services.
- Economy class travellers can buy a pass and relax in one of the airport’s lounges. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and access information.
Where to To Sleep
- As of February 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travelers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by purchasing a lounge pass. Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
First Class Lounge (Terminal 2, Domestic) – Location: Terminal 2, Airside, Domestic Departures, after Security Checks, across from Gate 9. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
First Class Lounge (Terminal 2, International) – Location: Terminal 2, Airside, International Departures, 2nd Floor, next to Duty Free Shops. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Taiyuan Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Meixuan Business Hotel – (1.0 Mile from the airport) Airport shuttle service is not available. » Check Rates
- Jinju Express Hotel – (1.6 Miles from the airport) Airport shuttle service is not available. » Check Rates
- Gangwan Express Hotel – (1.7 Miles from the airport) Airport shuttle service is not available. » Check Rates
To find a cheap room, there is a list of hotels near Taiyuan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Taiyuan Airport inside the lounge. At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: 2nd Floor, East Area (China Merchants Bank) and West Area (Agricultural Bank of China and Bank of Communications).
Baby Care Facilities – A mother and child room is available. Location: Terminal 2, between Gates 13 and 14. Hours: unknown.
Drinking Water – Thirsty? Drinking water fountains are available free of charge. Locations: throughout the airport.
Duty Free & Shopping – Information not available.
Food & Drinks – Information not available.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Information not available.
Medical Services – A medical clinic is available. Location: unknown.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know,click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Information not available.
Showers – Information not available.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide and we will update this airport guide.
As of February 2019, Taiyuan airport is served by the following airlines: 9 Air • Air China • Air Macau • Beijing Capital Airlines • Chengdu Airlines • China Eastern • China Express Airlines • China Southern Airlines • EVA Air • Far Eastern Transport • Fuzhou Airlines • GX Airlines • Hainan Airlines • Jiangxi Airlines • Joy Air • Juneyao Airlines • Kunming Airlines • Lanmei Airlines • Loong Air • Lucky Air • Okay Airways • Ruili Airlines • Shandong Airlines • Shanghai Airlines • Sichuan Airlines • Spring Airlines • Thai Lion Air • Tibet Airlines • Vietnam Airlines • West Air • XiamenAir.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Information not available.
Last updated: 2019-02-20