Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Temuco Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Temuco Airport.
What to Expect
- This brand new airport opened in 2014, and offers flights to the capital of Santiago.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter by paying at the door, purchasing a lounge pass or through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Temuco Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Hotel Turismo – (10 minutes from the airport) No Airport transfers are available.. The hotel suggests a taxi for approx. $ 18,000 Chilean pesos. » Check Rates
- Hotel Nicolas – (11 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($). » Check Rates
- Hotel Don Eduardo – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport transfers are available ($). » Check Rates
- Aragon Apart Hotel – Airport transfers are available upon request. Approx. cost is US$ 25 each way. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Temuco Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Temuco Airport inside the Salones VIP Pacific Club.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Baby Care Facilities -Yes, available.
Baggage Carts – Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available.
Food & Drinks – There is a restaurant in the airport. Location: unknown.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of February 2018, Temuco airport is served by the following airlines: LATAM • Sky Airline • Jetsmart.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The following car rental agencies offer service onsite: Alamo • Avis / Budget • Ecarent • Econorent • Europcar • First Rent-A-Car • Rosselot.
Travel like the locals do! If your load is light, you can travel at a fraction of the price of a taxi by taking a “colectivo” (shared-ride taxi) or a “micro” (minibus), which travel fixed routes at fixed rates. Confirm with the driver that your colectivo or micro is going to or near your destination before you hop in.
Airport transfers are available via Transfer Temuco. For fares, routes and schedules, visit the Transfer Temuco website.
Metered taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.