Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Wuyishan Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Wuyishan Airport.
What to Expect
- This small, single terminal airport connects to a few domestic destinations.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of March 2019, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 10 minutes of the airport, and some provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- First Class Lounge V2 – Location: Airside, International Departure Area, 2nd Floor, near Gate 6. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- First Class Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Airside, 2nd Floor, next to Gate 7. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Wuyishan Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Ramada Wuyishan – (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle service is available, with reservation. » Check Rates
- Baodao Conference & Exhibition Center Hotel – (10 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle service. » Check Rates
- Elite Boutique Hotel Wuyishan – (10 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Wuyishan Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Wuyishan Airport inside the lounge. At the time of this update, we did not have information about WiFi elsewhere in the terminal. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans. Locations: main entrance, 1st Floor.
Baby Care Facilities – A nursing room is available. Location: Airside, 2nd Floor.
Food & Drinks – There is a coffee shop and a tea shop available both landside and airside, hours are not known.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Location: 1st Floor, Landside. Hours and rates are not known.
Medical Services – A First-Aid room can be found on the 2nd Floor. Hours: unknown.
Mobile Charging – At the time of this update, we did not have any information about mobile charging availability. If you know, click here to update this airport guide.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Shopping – There are a few shops available on both floors of the airport.
Showers – Not available.
Smoking – There are designated smoking rooms on both floors of the airport.
As of this update, we were unable to confirm airport hours of operation. If you know the airport hours, click here to update this airport guide.
As of March 2019, Wuyishan airport is served by the following airlines: China Eastern Airlines • Jiangxi Airlines • Sichuan Airlines • Shandong Airlines • Xiamen Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
The airport is connected to the bus system. Shuttle buses transfer passengers to the train station while local buses will connect you to a variety of destinations in the city. At the time of this March 2019 update, no further details are known.
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. There are no meters, so negotiate a fare with the driver before starting your journey.
Last updated: 2019-03-22
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide or write a review.