Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Xuzhou Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Xuzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- This small airport connects to several domestic and international destinations in Southeast Asia.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one of three airport lounges. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, one hotel is located very close to the airport, and airport shuttle service is available. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
- VIP Lounge – Multiple Locations – (1) Domestic and (1) International [ more lounge info ]
- First Class Lounge – Location: Domestic Terminal, Landside, East Departure Hall, Level 2. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
- International First Class Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs. [ more lounge info ]
If sleeping in Xuzhou Guanyin Airport does not appeal to you, we were only able to find one airport near the airport:
- Guanyin Airport Hotel – (100m south of the airport) Airport transfers are available.
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Xuzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
Free WiFi is available at the airport, connect to the “XuZhouAirport” network.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? An ATMs, oeprated by the Agricultral Bank of China, are available. Fees may apply, so be sure to check your bank’s fee schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are travelling internationally. You may also want to notify your bank of your travel plans.Location: in the east end of the international departures area.
Baggage Carts – Need a hand with your luggage? Baggage carts are available free of charge at the entrance to the airport.
Duty Free & Shopping – The airport offers a minimarket, landside.
Food & Drinks – There is a chinese restaurant and a coffee shop available, both are located Landside.
Information Desk – An information counter is available. Location: 2nd floor of the domestic departure hall next to the ticket office.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Luggage Wrapping – Services are available in the Departure Hall. Rates and hours: unknown.
Medical Services – Available at the airport’s Emergency Medical Care Center. Hours and location: Unknown.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of March 2018, Xuzhou airport is served by the following airlines: China Southern • China Eastern • Air China.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Airport Shuttle Bus
The airport offers a shuttle bus from the airport to the downtown area. From the airport buses depart from the first flight until the last flight of the day and will drop passengers at Zhonghui International Convention Center. From downtown the buses depart from the Xuhui Zhonghui International Hotel 2 hours before domestic flights and 3 hours before international flights. At the time of this January 2018 update, a ticket cost 20 yuan.
Taxis and auto-rickshaws are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.