Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Yanbu Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Yanbu Airport.
What to Expect
- The terminal was expanded and renovated in 2009.
- Flights connect to several destinations across the Middle East.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See Airport Lounges in the airport guide below for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels near the airport. See Airport Hotels in the airport guide below.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Yanbu Airport does not appeal to you, there are hotels near the airport:
- Holiday Inn Yanbu – (15 minutes from the airport) Free airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
- Radisson Blu Hotel Yanbu – (15 minutes from the airport) Airport shuttle is available. » Check Rates
- Ibis Yanbu – (15 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Yanbu Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Yanbu Airport inside the lounge. [ see Airport Lounges above ] At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Duty Free & Shopping – A handful of shops are available both landside and airside.
Food & Drinks – At the time of this update it is unknown if there are any 24 hour food concessions. There are food options before and after security.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Prayer Room – There are prayer areas located on the 2nd Floor of the airport.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Smoking – Prohibited within the terminal.
information not available
As of March 2018, Yanbu airport is served by the following airlines: Emirates • Saudia • Turkish Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Information currently unavailable.
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected] and we will update this guide.