Whether you have a layover, overnight sleepover or you are just quickly passing through, our Yangzhou Airport Guide is a great place to start planning your visit. Here, you’ll find information on services and facilities available inside the airport – including details about airport lounges, WiFi, mobile charging points, lockers, 24-hour food options, nearby hotels, and everything in between.
To help you plan your layover or overnight sleepover, here is a quick run-down of what to expect during your time at Yangzhou Airport.
What to Expect
- This small single terminal airport connects to a few domestic and international destinations in Asia.
- WiFi is available. See WiFi information in the airport guide below.
- Economy class travellers can pay to access one airport lounge. See our Airport Lounges section for locations and rates.
Where to Sleep
- As of May 2017, we have no reviews from travellers who have used this airport. Write a review to help future travellers!
- For uninterrupted sleep, there are hotels within 40 minutes of the airport, though none provide airport shuttle service. See our Airport Hotel section below for more info.
In this guide we may refer to locations as “landside” and “airside”. Landside is the public area of the terminal located in the non-secure zone, before security. Airside is the secure area of the terminal that you must reach by going through security.
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what class of service you are flying, there is a lounge that you can enter through a lounge membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual lounge page for more details about the lounge itself and to also find out how you can gain lounge access with just an economy class ticket!
If sleeping in Yangzhou Taizhou Airport does not appeal to you, these are some of the closest hotels to the airport:
- Holiday Inn Express Yangzhou City Center – (30 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- GreenTree Inn Yangzhou Building Business Hotel – (35 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
- Garden International Hotel – (40 minutes from the airport) No airport shuttle. » Check Rates
To see more options there is a list of hotels near Yangzhou Airport on Tripadvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.
WiFi is available at Yangzhou Airport inside the First Class Lounge. At the time of this update, we did not have any information about WiFi availability elsewhere in the terminal.
More Services, Facilities & Things To Do On A Layover At The Airport
Luggage Storage & Lockers – Not available.
Medical Services – Basic medical services are provided free of charge at the airport’s emergency room. Location: Departures Hall. Hours:unknown.
Rest Zones – Not available.
Showers – Not available.
Information not available. If you know the hours, please email us at [email protected] and we will update the guide.
As of March 2018, Yangzhou airport is served by the following airlines: Air China • Sichuan Airlines • China Southern • China Airlines.
Airport Transportation: Getting To/From The Airport
Taxis are readily available for hire in the ground transportation area of the airport. Meters are often “broken” or “unavailable”, so be prepared to negotiate a fare with the driver before starting your journey.
The airport is connected to the train system. Trains depart approximately every hour from the airport between 9:40AM and 10:00PM. Returning to the airport from downtown the trains operate from 7:00AM and 6:15PM.
Last updated: 2018-10-23
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. All information, including rates and hours, are subject to change at any time without notice. The information in this airport guide is based on information collected and/or received from the airports, lounges, hotels, transportation providers and their web sites. We are not representatives of any of the above mentioned service providers. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide: update the airport guide, write a review or send an email to [email protected]