Day Use Rooms
- Free Rest Zones: No
- Sleep Cabins & Pods: Yes
- Day Rooms: Yes
- Nearest Hotel: In-Terminal
When faced with an unexpected flight delay or a long layover in an airport, many weary travelers resign themselves to sleeping slouched over in a chair or stretched out on the cold floor until boarding time. Luckily, Atlanta Airport offers a host of shopping and dining options to keep you entertained and fed while you wait. For travellers with the time or desire for sleep in a real bed, Atlanta Airport offers an in-terminal capsule-hotel, three hotels on airport grounds, and many others in close proximity.
Whether you need a room for a few hours or overnight, the information we have compiled below can help you find nearby hotels that offer day rooms and free hotel shuttles.
Of course, if you prefer to sleep in the airport terminal, we’ve got you covered there as well! Visit our Atlanta Airport Guide to find out how to survive a layover or night inside the airport.
Hotels inside Atlanta Airport
Hotels at Atlanta Airport are easy to reach, with one directly in the terminal and 3 other hotels accessible via the free, 24-hour SkyTrain.
Minute Suites is located inside the airport, along Concourse B at Gate B16 and Concourse T at Gate T8. This hotel has 5 private suites, each equipped with a daybed, DIRECTv, WiFi, sound-masking system, and a “nap audio” program. Travellers can rent in hourly-increments or an overnight rate of $151 USD.
While not located directly inside the airport, these hotels are accessible by SkyTrain. This free, 24-hour people mover runs every 3 minutes during the day, and no more than every 10 minutes at night.
- Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway » Check Rates
- Springhill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway » Check Rates
- Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport » Check Rates
Day rooms near Atlanta Airport
Travellers can choose from 2 hotels that offer day room use – one inside the airport and one accessible in just minutes on the free SkyTrain.
Minute Suites rates as follows: $46 USD for 1 hour; $91 USD for 2 hours; $125 USD for 3 hours; $160 USD for 4 hours; $194 USD for 5 hours; and $297 USD for 8 hours. If all 5 suites are booked, the hotel rents air mattresses for $40 USD that have no time limit.
|Hotel||Day-Use Room Hours||Shuttle|
|Minute Suites||Flexible||Hotel onsite|
|Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel||Up to 6 hours||Departs every 20 minutes|
*Subject to availability and local taxes. Rates as of April 2017. Contact the hotel for current rates.
Hotels near Atlanta Airport with Free Shuttles
Most hotel shuttles connect with the Ground Transportation Center at the Domestic Terminal. Look for the Purple Bus Aisle, stalls 25-29. Courtesy phones are located in the Domestic Terminal if you need to call an area hotel.
Travellers who need to reach the International Terminal can take the hotel shuttles to the Domestic Terminal and then pick up the free inter-terminal shuttle.
To read traveller reviews and check rates, visit TripAdvisor, but clicking one of the hotel links below.
- Atlanta Airport Marriott (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport-East (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South (Shuttle hours: 5:00Am – 2:00AM)
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North (Shuttle hours: 4:30AM – 11:00AM, every 30 minutes. For transfers between 11:00AM and 1:30AM)
- Country Inn & Suites By Radisson, Atlanta Airport South (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 12:30AMl, on request)
- Courtyard Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road
- Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport
- Days Inn College Park Airport Best Road
- Days Inn College Park/Atlanta /Airport South (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 12:00PM & 5:00PM – 12:00AM)
- Days Inn & Suites/College Park/Atlanta/Airport West
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta Airport (Limited service after 11:00PM)
- Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport (Shuttle hours: 4:00AM – 2:00AM)
- Econo Lodge Atlanta Airport East
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta – Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North (Shuttle hours: 4:00AM – 2:00AM, on request)
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South/Sullivan Road (Shuttle hours: 4:30AM – 1:30AM, on request)
- Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
- Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
- Hilton Atlanta Airport (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 11:00PM, every 15-20 minutes; upon request after 11:00PM).
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport/Millenium Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Airport North
- Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport – North
- Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport – South (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 2:00AM)
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Airport (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta Airport West – Camp Creek (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Airport North (Shuttle hours: 4:30AM – 1:30AM, every 30 minutes, on request)
- Howard Johnson Atlanta Airport
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
- Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport – South (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 2:00AM, every 15 – 30 mins)
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport North
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South (Shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 11:00PM)
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta Airport
- Quality Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport South
- Ramada Atlanta Airport East/Forest Park
- Ramada Plaza Atlanta Airport (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Renaissance Concourse Atlanta Airport Hotel (Shuttle hours: 4:30AM – 1:00AM)
- Residence Inn Atlanta Airport North/Virginia Avenue (shuttle hours: 5:00AM – 2:30AM)
- Red Lion Hotel Atlanta Airport
- Sleep Inn Airport
- Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport (Shuttle hours: 24 hours)
- Super 8 College Park/Atlanta Airport West
- Westin Atlanta Airport (Shuttle hours: 24 hours, every 20 minutes)
Other hotel options (without shuttle service)
To see more hotel options there is a list of hotels near Atlanta Airport on TripAdvisor that can be sorted by price, distance, traveller rating and popularity.