If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Miracle Business Class Lounge at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, International Concourse D, Airside, International Departures, 3rd Floor, Opposite Gate D5
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Alcohol)
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Printers & Copiers ($)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours daily.
Lounge Access & Rates
If you want to guarantee a seat during your layover or before a flight, you can purchase a one time lounge pass. Lounge passes can be purchased by any traveller regardless of airline or class of service.
» Benefits: Guarantees a seat in the lounge for your desired time period • Changes & Refunds up until 24 hours prior to arrival.
» Disadvantages: Online pricing in GBP • Non-refundable within 24 hours of arrival.
The online rate is GBP 29.00 (2 hours) per person. » Buy a lounge pass
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this update we do not know the walk-in rate. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.Buy a Lounge Pass
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 3, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse F)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (International Departures)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Miracle Lounge (Concourse A)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (International Concourse A)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.