If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Miracle Business Class Lounge at Bangkok Airport in Concourse F. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, International Terminal, Airside, Concourse F, Level 3 (West Side).
Important: Accessible to passengers on international flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounge is open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 20 February 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
Pay at the door
When space is available, this lounge accepts guests at the door. At the time of this update we do not know the walk-in rate. If you know, click here to update this lounge profile.
More lounge locations at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport
- Turkish Airlines Lounge
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 3, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse G, Level 4, Gate 2)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D6)
- Miracle First Class Lounge (Concourse C)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (Concourse A)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse G)
- Miracle Business Class Lounge (Concourse D, Gate D5)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (International Departures)
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge (Domestic Departures)
- Miracle Lounge (Concourse A)
- Qantas Club
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge (International Terminal)
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge (International Terminal)
- Miracle First & Business Class Lounge (International Concourse A)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.