If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the First Class Lounge at Haikou Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge locations, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Domestic First Class Lounge – Domestic Terminal, Landside – Domestic Departures, 2nd floor, near Gate 6.
- International First Class Lounge – International Terminal, Airside – International Departures.
The domestic lounge is located in the public area of the terminal. If you are in transit, you would need to leave the secure zone to use it.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Disabled Access (International location only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi ($) (Domestic location only)
- Newspapers / Magazines
- Telephones (International location only)
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Domestic First Class Lounge – The lounge is open 6:30AM – 11:30PM.
- International First Class Lounge – The lounge is open 5 minutes prior to Check-in of first international flight departure – after the last scheduled international flight departure.
Lounge Access & Rates
Pay at the door
When space is available, these lounges accept guests at the door. The walk-in rates for the are CNY 368 (domestic location) or RMB 260 (international location).
Information not available.
More lounge locations at Haikou Meilan Airport
- HNA Club (Domestic Terminal)
- Golden Century VIP Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Business Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
- Easy Flying Lounge (Domestic Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.