If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the First Class Lounge at Huangshan Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Domestic First Class Lounge – Airside, Domestic Departures, 2nd Floor.
- International First Class Lounge – International Departures, 2nd Floor, near Gate 6.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (Soft Drinks)
- Conference Facilities (Domestic Location Only)
- Disabled Access
- Flight Information Monitor
- Internet / WiFi
- Newspapers / Magazines
These lounges do not have any sleep facilities.
- Domestic First Class Lounge – The lounge is open 1.5 hours before first scheduled flight and closes after last flight departure.
- International First Class Lounge – The lounge is open 2 hours before first flight and closes after last international flight departure.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 20 February 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.