If you are an economy class traveller, you can wait for your flight in the comfort of the Comfort Lounges in the International Terminal at Istanbul Airport. Below you will find helpful information such as: lounge location, hours, services, and lounge access for economy class travellers.
- Comfort Lounge I – International Terminal, Airside, Mezzanine Level.
- Comfort Lounge II – International Terminal, Airside, after Passport Control, near Gate 224.
Important: This lounge is accessible to passengers on international flights only.
Services & Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Beverages (alcohol)
- Beverages (non-alcoholic)
- Disabled Access (Location II only)
- Fax (Location II only)
- Flight Information Monitor
- Showers (Location I only)
- Telephones (Location II only)
- Television (Location II only)
This lounge does not have any sleep facilities.
The lounges are open 24 hours.
Lounge Access & Rates
» Priority Pass – With Priority Pass you have access to over 1200 airport lounges around the world. There are three membership plans to choose from: Standard – US$99 ($27 per lounge visit) • Standard Plus – $ 249 (10 free lounge visits) • Prestige – $399 (unlimited lounge visits) per year. At the time of our last lounge update on 05 December 2018, this lounge was included in the Priority Pass program. You should check the Priority Pass web site for the most up to date access information if you are a member or plan to be a member.
Special Promotion: Save up to 10% off your Priority Pass membership
More lounge locations at Istanbul Ataturk Airport
- Primeclass Lounge (International)
- Primeclass Lounge (Domestic)
- HSBC Club Lounge (International Terminal)
This guide is for informational purposes only to assist with your planning. We are not representatives of the lounge featured on this page. Fees for some lounge services and facilities may apply. All information, including amenities, hours and access information, are subject to change at any time without notice. To report errors or to add/update any items mentioned in the guide, click here.